Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox Track Progress is Cached—Restarting Mid-track

It was pointed out to me that this isn't the intended behavior of the Jukebox: In my games, if I stop a track before it ends the next time I start that track it will resume at whatever point it left off, rather than starting at the beginning—even days or weeks later. I'm using the latest Firefox on Windows 10, persists with all add-ons disabled. This is how my Jukebox has behaved for the last year at least. Had another GM join the game to test it out and they experienced the same behaviour, so it doesn't seem to be an issue local to my PC. Not a huge issue, but if I stop combat music mid-track, the next time I use that music it won't start from the beginning unless I let the track play through post-session.
Any known fixes for this?