Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Group Listing

I've never used the LFG game listing feature before but I'm getting ready to open up my game. I won't be ready for player apps until this weekend. I have my campaign listing set to disabled so it would not show in the LFG listing but it looks to me like it IS visible. I can see it anyway, whether I'm logged into Roll20 under this account or a second one. Am I doing something wrong? I just don't want to be getting player apps until I get the listing set up the way I want it. Thanks.
It''s not just me. I just received a PM from another user that they can see it too.

Edited 1401766383
Naz
Pro
Ok, it's not showing now. It was initially set to show by mistake so i turned it off. Does it take a bit of time for the List\Don't list switch to take affect in the listing? I'm guessing yes but would like to know for sure. I't took about an hour for my game's listing to be removed. Thanks.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Aladar said: Ok, it's not showing now. It was initially set to show by mistake so i turned it off. Does it take a bit of time for the List\Don't list switch to take affect in the listing? I'm guessing yes but would like to know for sure. I't took about an hour for my game's listing to be removed. Thanks. From what I understand it takes about 2 or so hours for the listing to filter through the servers one way or other.
Pat is correct. It can take about 2 hours for changes to migrate through everything. Are you still having issues?
No, all is fine now. It straightened itself out after about an hour.
Glad to hear it, Aladar!