Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro not rolling

So before the character sheet came out all my macros were working. Now my macro will appear to work, things like asking for misc modifiers still pop up, but nothing posts in the chat window. Below is the Macro: [[3d6+%{Roarek The Mountain|Damage}+?{Power Attack|0}+?{Modifier|0} ]] Below is the Ability the macro references: +(@{Roarek The Mountain|STR}+@{Roarek The Mountain|Right STR} ) *1.5+@{Roarek The Mountain|Weapon} Like I said, pop up windows occur for both the power attack and the Modifier, but nothing happens in the chat window, not even an error.
If it's exactly as you have it written, then the problem (or at least, the most obvious problem) is that it's doing: 3d6++ Because there is a + after the 3d6 and there is a + at the beginning of the ability. Try removing one or the other.
Thank you. Not sure how the + got there as it worked last week and I did not change anything, but I do not care. Thanks again.