Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to set up Custom Arcane Tradition?

I am trying to set up my Bladesinger using Charactermancer.  But how do you create a custom Arcane Tradition since SCAG compendium is not available on Roll20?  The only choice is School of Evocation (SRD).  I expected this, but I also expected there to be a "Custom Arcane Tradition" option similar to how I had to set up a custom Subrace for Wood Elf with the associated modifiers.  I know if I had the PHB (or my DM) I would see the other schools of magic, but what I need is to be able to set up a custom subclass/arcane tradition and I don't see how to do that.  Can anyone help out here?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think that feature is available or will be any time soon. You are likely going to need to do what we all did before charactermancer was available, and input your character data manually. Most class and race features are available through drag and drop (as per compendium(s) purchased)
OK.  I see that.  But even if I didn't select School of Evocation, it looked like it was forcing it on me and updating my sub-class.  But upon closer look, even though it said I added School of Evocation (although I didn't) it didn't add the Class Features of the Evoker, so I guess this is OK.   And yes, I'd love to be able to buy the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and get the class features to drag and drop to my character sheet, but that's a different post...So, it's create everything manually instead.