Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Multiple GMs 1 Subscriber

I'm a joint GM on a campaign and am considering laying down my money. I just need to know that if I'm a GM on a campaign (that was first created by another GM); will that campaign get all the benefits of a Subscriber GM if I pay? Or does it have to be the original GM who has to pay? Just don't want to lose my money or recreate the whole campaign...
David said: I'm a joint GM on a campaign and am considering laying down my money. I just need to know that if I'm a GM on a campaign (that was first created by another GM); will that campaign get all the benefits of a Subscriber GM if I pay? Or does it have to be the original GM who has to pay? Just don't want to lose my money or recreate the whole campaign... You'll get access to the mobile support, no ads for yourself, etc. However, the perks that are "for the campaign" (Dynamic Lighting, players not seeing ads, players getting mobile support, etc.) are based on the owner of the campaign (the original creator). 
Ok thanks for the reply Riley. I'll work it out with the other GM.