Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Icewind Dale - Rime of the Frostmaiden - price...

Hello , just sanity checking myself - i feel it is either / or for the new Icewind Dale book / module as at 40 odd pounds (UK), I cannot justify buying it twice.  Is that the position , or is there a combo deal or anything on the cards? If there was an offer to allow me to buy both , i would be very interested ... 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That would require a licensing and marketing agreement that doesn't exist. Paizo has made this option available, but to this date, WotC has not allowed for anything like this.
a shame
You can always purchase the book elsewhere and do the work here on Roll20 to adapt it yourself. That's really what you are paying for is the work to convert everything to be used on Roll20.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Plus licensing fees.
Thanks all , I dont disagree at all , have bought the book.  the variant with the fluffy cover  :)