Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AP Mpodules

Hello, I have been using Roll20 for some time now, but I am new to using the published modules. I ran Fall of Plaguestone for Pathfinder and I am looking to run the new AP for Pathfinder as well. The biggest issue I am seeing is carrying over some of the content between the books. Is there an easy way to move some of the content (not characters) from one module to another? Or to load more than one module to a game? Thanks for any help you can give.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Modules have to be chosen when a game is created, so they can't be mixed.  Some of this is to keep people from ruining their game by loading it with too much data (which can and has happened).  If you upgrade to pro for a month, you could use the Transmogrifier to move whatever maps/handouts you want into the AP game.  Otherwise, you are looking at manually copy/paste, linking maps to character sheets to move them through the character vault, etc.
Thank you Kraynic. I wasn't sure if there was another way of doing it. I have considered switching to Pro, given that for now it seems most games are going to be online, but I am still not sure. I did figure out the trick with using character sheets instead of handouts, but that may be a pain in the long run. This gives me something to consider in my decision.