Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e]Monday 7pm Eastern, Descent Into Avernus.

Story The party is <insert party here> and is witness to the gates of Baldurs Gate closing as hundreds of refugees are beaten back and murders occur openly in the daylight of the streets. The city is amok with cults of Myrkul, Bhall, and Bane, The Dead Three. We see where the story goes from there. Im using the DiA module book, however, i am running it more open and not doing a railroad as it attempts to force you on. We might end up doing the into adventure, or we might not if the party decides to do something else. Time - 7pm eastern timezone, monday nights Rules, Intent, and DM Style I have some house rules, as a DM i aim for "5th edition rules, 1st edition feel" Its alot to list here, but its well written on the discord. Mostly to bring back some AD&D feel. I have been called Gygaxian in the past. Some of the rules include ways to concentrate on more spells, lesser flanking rules, different resting, its a list that reddit would flag as spam. (has occured before) I cant say much more about it, the group is forming. We have 3 people currently 1 of which might end up iffy, looking to settle on 5-6 total stable people, so looking to pickup 3 more. Itll be a sandbox version of the module. I have supplements for extra quests in hell, extra quests before hell, and just more stuff in general. Rules are well written on discord for if you join to see easily and decide if you like. TLDR Descent Into Avernus Mondays 7pm Eastern, Sandbox Module with extra supplemental modules.
I'm free on monday nights but I won't be available 8:15pm est
I'm free Monday, and I've been wanting to try that storyline.
Im available monday nights and have been wanting to play this module if you still have room!
I am available and would like to join if you have room for me.
Hey! Sounds perfect i have been reading into the module a bit and would love to join. I am available for Monday any time slot. I am a forever DM looking to jump in and be a player. I am definite more of a go with the flow player, so whatever you rule im pretty chill about. I love RP but my favorite is challenging combat. Would love to hear back if you still have room
still avalible to join, i need 3 people and no one has replied to the DMS, i have DMed all of you. my discord is Treetop#6820
ATTENTION To everyone i Now have FOUR SLOTS LEFT for this 6 person party. None of you are actually adding me to discord however. You need to use the "add friend" feature to send me a request (my name is Treetop#6820) and *THEN* DM me.
ive also sent DMs on roll20 to all of you and none have replied.
Sounds good, I’m free on Monday nights atm, so I might be interested. Hit me up Ahaser#6577
I'd be interested. My discord is The_Voltage#1822
added you voltage
still 1 slot left guys and many of you did not dm me or respond to my dms
Sent discord request
i still need 1 person if someone has not DMed me.
Still available?