Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Pathfinder 2e Age of Ashes Tuesday 4pm-8pm EST

We are a laid back group that plays Tuesdays from 4 to 7 or 8 depending on the night. We are just starting book 3 and need one more player for now. If you'd like to jump in DM me. You will start at level 10 with some magic and gold. Cleric, Rogue, Sorc, Fighter in the party now.
Hey are you still looking for a player? My group changed nights on me from Tuesday to Saturdays so I was abandoned in the middle of Book 2 of Age of Ashes. I would like to keep playing a Paladin, but I'm fine switching it up if that doesn't gel with the group.
It's been floundering lately, I was able to have a 2 hour session today. Trying for at least 2-3 hours a week for now. Yeah we could use another player if you're interested. Thorin Teague#1469 on discord