Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3 Friends LF DM (and other players) for a 5E Adventure!

Hello there! My two best friends and I are looking for a 5E campaign to play either weekly or biweekly (after 9PM weeknights, or after 6PM weekends EST). We'd love to find someone to DM for us and we're certainly open to making this a larger party. A bit about our group: We're newer to playing but have several months of experience with 5E from a prior game. We're very laid back and appreciate a good story - rp sessions without combat are more than welcome. We already have characters in mind, but are willing to adjust them if needed. 
Hello, I am a player looking for a group, ready to fill any roll. I am interested in joining your group (if you still have availability) due to the times listed, im willing to wait for a DM. Feel free to message me :]
I'm interested in being a DM for you. What type of game are you looking for? Any preference on story, place, setting etc? 
I am willing to do a one shot Saturday at 10 PM EST as the dungeon master. Only catch is that we need four players total which I do not have time to find the others currently, and we will use FB messenger for audio chat. Roll20 for a map guide. If that works for you and you know three other people who would want to play send me a message.
Hello, I am an experienced 5e DM (EST) and at the moment I am looking for a group to run a game for. Biweekly or weekly would likely work for me, and would prefer the 6pm weekend times but could also do the 9pm weekend times depending on the day and regularity of the sessions. I have used roll20 and discord in the past, and have a lot of prep work done already but am open to discussing the format of the game to suit everyone. Let me know, Cheers.