I am experiencing a player surge presently, and I thought it'd be fun to see if someone wants to team up on DM'ing duties. We can split the party and run a tandem campaign. If players drift we can eventually merge the parties back together and you can be a player if you like, or we can just try to recruit more players. This homebrew world is expansive and detailed, and I have almost an entire book written. It is not entirely complete, but there is plenty there to do adventures from. And I'd love to update anything you need to use, so feel free to keep me busy on it. Expansive posttechnology world Current campaign takes place in a wasteland/composite of Australia, resource management required High magic (for infrastructure, no difference for PC's), global communication, fast global travel, spacefaring Players get (Core/homebrew) + 1 supplement to create & build a character; no 3rd party I roll PC stats only, then players roll every thing else in roll20 Non-vancian magic (memorize like normal but don't forget) No ability score bumps at level 4; players can train abilities as a downtime activity at any time up to normal limits Consent/accessibility: mostly rated r, normal dnd violence levels, fade to black on taboo subjects