Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Shortcut for Dynamic Lighting Layer

There are nice "Advanced Shortcuts" for switching to the three standard layers "Tokens layer" (O), "GM layer" (K) and "Background layer" (B). Could you also implement one for the "Dynamic Lighting" layer? (maybe with the "L" character?) I am sure that it could be implemented easily, and be a great help for people like me who like to work with dynamic lighting. I have to switch often between token layer and lighting layer in-game for "opening doors" using the lighting layer.
+1
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ha! I was just coming here to leave this same suggestion. +1 for me too!
+1
I like the update on app.roll20 regarding the zoom-slider in the top right corner. But still no shortcut for us :-(
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There is a lot to work on, I'm sure it will get there eventually...
Yes, please. This feels like it should be easy to implement.