Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [GURPS] [WWII]

Edited 1596162056
I'm looking for a gurps WWII to join whether it's a 3e campaign or a 4e one, I've played so much fantasy and Sci fi, i just want a WWII campaign, if anyone is gming? I am mostly available on weekends due to my busy work week, hopefully, we can establish times for both or all of us in your game!
I might be interested in running something. Of course, depends mostly on what times you're available. Already somewhat cramped in my time-tables. What sorta time-zone you floating in?
EST, time available throughout the week is random, usually available on weekends.
Id definitely be interested in a GURPS game.  I'm trying to learn the system, much easier to learn as a player rather than running my group through a campaign while I'm still figuring out the rules.