Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing functionality on Safari / macOS?

I've been using Roll20 for only a few months -- all as part of Paizo's Organized Play -- and I've noticed two minor issues that seem to only affect me. I'm wondering if they might be related to the browser or OS I'm using (Safari, macOS Catalina, 2018 iMac); I'm also using a free account, in case it's relevant. Here are my issues: - Character Token: I've created tokens for all my characters in my dummy game, all set up with nameplates and links to HP and AC. Yet, when I export a character to an outside game, I can't see the token I created. I'm then forced to drag out my square portrait, and of course, nothing's linked anymore, so I have to input all the info for the token manually. Further, some GMs are able to pull out the nice tokens I created for my characters, but I can't control them most of the time. - Waypoints: I know you can create waypoints for movement using the "q" key, but I've never been able to do it, even after exhausting all the possibilities that came to mind. Do you know how to resolve one or both of these issues?

Edited 1596199014
Possibly. The only supported browsers for Roll20 are Firefox and Chrome. As for waypoints, I find it easier to use a right-click (if your mouse has a second button) instead of hitting Q. You just need to be careful to hold the mouse still while you right-click, otherwise you end up dragging the map.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
For the Character Token, you need to set it as the default token for the character once you have it set up how you want it. Open the character, click edit, select your token, click "use selected token" on the left side below the portrait.