Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Revamped Landing Page

It's bigger than I would like (unavoidably), and it probably violates many rules of good design, but I'm still pleased with how my new landing page has turned out. Extra-pleased because I now have de facto map pin functionality thanks to Keith Curtis's great Supernotes script: players can click on a location in the northwest part of the map, use !pcnote, and get a short description in Chat. Visuals mostly from Gabriel Pickard's Vile Tiles: Table Tops set and Chibbin Grove's Dashing Dashboards, both of which I highly recommend. Calendar text can be updated with a macro command thanks to Robin Kuiper's LazyCalendar. The "party discussion" picture is actually a rollable token set up through Keith's super-cool Theater of the Mind trick, allowing me to change the image with a couple of clicks and play mood-appropriate music via Roll20 Audio Master. Anyhow, I don't actually have a question. I just wanted to post my page, and also see what cool landing pages y'all have been concocting so I can steal your ideas! :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Looks really nice, and it's been a while since we had a landing page gallery thread. I'd post mine, except it really hasn't changed since the last time I posted it.
keithcurtis said: Looks really nice, and it's been a while since we had a landing page gallery thread. I'd post mine, except it really hasn't changed since the last time I posted it. Thanks! It'd be great if we could have a permanent stickied Landing page thread, but they never seem to last long enough to avoid being closed after two months.