Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer 40K rpg question...

Edited 1596236798
Not sure if this is the correct forum and, if it isn't, I apologize.   I have recently entered retirement and have started (as a DM) and am participating as a player in D&D for the first time in about 40 years.  Both of them seem to be going well and, while I am very rusty and nowhere near the DM I was in the ancient past, I am hoping to get there :) I used to be interested in Warhammer Fantasy and have picked up books from time to time over the years about Fantasy and 40K and am feeling an itch to enter those worlds.  I have also noticed people asking if there are any Warhammer games in this forum which seem to go little or no answered...so maybe there is a demand for such things. My question is what is a good Warhammer Fantasy ruleset?   I see Warhammer Fantasy 4e around and it seems to get good reviews but I would like opinions and if there might be something better out there. Thank you for your time.

Edited 1596245846
You can find WFRP here on Roll20. There are five or so open games at the moment in the Warhammer LFG section and a few on this board as well. As for editions, I haven't played it enough to know for sure but I've heard good things about 2E and 4E and mostly bad about 3E. Good luck.