Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Essentials Kit - Pregen characters?

Hi, I'm a complete Roll20 noob (been DMing for 35 years but never online). I'm about to finally gather a few friends tomorrow tp play the Essentials Kit Icespire Peak, and I wanted to just gove them pregens, but I can't find any in the module. The only ones I can see are Dqarf Cleric, Elf Wizard, etc... but they don't have abilities listed. Am I doing this wrong? Or isn't there any pregen?
When I click on the characters (at the bottom of the Journal List) they have complete character sheets...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Romain, Make sure you have selected a character sheet for your game. It should automatically select the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet when you choose that module, but it's good to verify. If this is not the issue, can you post a screen shot of what you do see when you click on those characters?