Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to edit Sheets

How do I edit existing sheets? I'm using the basic roll20 D&D 5th edition character sheet. I like everything about it, I literally just want to change the text and description of things. Example: change the name of the barbarian class to Juggernaut. Is there a way to do this?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
There is no way with a free account. Editing sheets is a Pro feature.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also, before you upgrade to Pro, you should know the "By Roll20" sheets are maintained by the roll20 devs, not the community, and the code of some of them isnt available for us to edit. The 5e sheet in particular is locked away, hidden from us. Though there are several variant sheets based on the last public version of that sheet, like the Darker Dungeon sheet.