Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trying to add multiple drop down inputs

I can seem to get this to work. &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name}'s End of Turn}}{{?{Move Action|[[0|[[1|[[2|[[3|[[4|[[5|[[6|[[7|[[8|[[9|[[10} +?{Main Action|[[0|[[1|[[2|[[3|[[4|[[5|[[6|[[7|[[8|[[9|[[10|[[11|[[12|[[13|[[14|[[15} +?{Any Time Actions|[[0|[[1|[[2|[[3|[[4|[[5|[[6|[[7|[[8|[[9|[[10}]]}} This isn't the whole thing but I want those three inputs to add together.  Thanks for any help.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's hard to read that - but taking the first entry of each query, it looks like you have: [[0 +[[0 +[[0]] That's clearly not going to be a valid roll, you dont have enough ]] brackets. I recomment removing all the [[ and ]] from inside the queries, and put them around the queries, like [[?{Move Action|0|1|2|3|4} + ?{Main Action|0|1|2|3|4} + ?{Any Time Actions|0|1|2|3|4} ]]
That worked great.  I'm just learning this stuff so unfortunately I do a lot of keep adding and see if it works.  The last thing I want to do with it is add it to the selected token Initiative.   &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name}'s End of Turn}}{{Action Points Used=[[?{Move Action|0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10} + ?{Main Action|0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15} + ?{Any Time Actions|0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10} ]]}} !forward-init   I have the script installed and have been successfully using "!forward-init  ?{Adjustment}"  I'm just trying to call out the adjustments.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont know what the forward-init script is, or what adjustments are, or how initiative works in the system you are using or whether it is listed in your sheet, so you should understand how it's difficult to help you there. If youre wanting to use an attribute on the character sheet, you just use that attribute name with selected, but your token must be linked to a character sheet: !forward-init  @{selected|whatever-the-attribute-name-is}