Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Statblock Import for Pathfinder?

Hi folks, Is there a repository for Pathfinder (1E) APIs? Specifically a Stat Block Importer? I've found Jason P's "PATHFINDER STAT BLOCK IMPORTER FOR ROLL20 API" but I'm assuming the updates have screwed up the script (it's a few years old now). It keeps spitting errors out and giving whacky results. I've just upgraded to Pro after putting thousands of hours in as a Plus member. I've always been interested in trying my hand at some more JavaScript outside of my web design days, so I'm pumped but before I go reinventing the wheel I thought I'd ask! A lot of incredible work out there in this community and I hope to contribute soon!

Edited 1596380379
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
If you are using the Pathfinder community sheet, then I'd recommend looking at my Pathfinder Companion script (available in one-click). It has a statblock importer as well as numerous other features to streamline PF1 play.

Edited 1596380785
DMT
Pro
Scott C. said: If you are using the Pathfinder community sheet, then I'd recommend looking at my Pathfinder Companion script (available in one-click). It has a statblock importer as well as numerous other features to streamline PF1 play. Thanks Scott (and thanks for your hard work!), unfortunately I've been using the Pathfinder by Roll20! Darn!