Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Character Vault] Multiple Selections at a time and Folders

Score + 68
I hadn't used the character vault feature until I got invited to GM a campaign that wasn't hosted by a mentor status. Normally I would be able to use the transmogrifier to transfer NPC's and/or monsters for which I already have character sheets, tokens, token macros etc. to one of my other campaigns but couldn't do so this time and I found myself importing these to the character vault and then exporting them to this other campaign. But Character only allows to import/export one by one. I was hoping we get the following features added to the Character Vault: Ability to import/export multiple character sheets at a time. Ability to organize them within the character vault (some of us participate in different kinds of games). Depending on how the compendium ends up looking, this might not be necessary, but I still wanted to put it out there just in case. Cheers! AG
BUMP!
Bump
Also bump
Bump again.
bump once more
Bump
+1 to this
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
+1
bump
Definitely this! 
Bumpity bump bump.  It's painful copying many characters from one campaign to another. 
I need this so much. I use custom monster / npc that are common to several campaign, so I create them in one, and then later export them one by one then import them in the other games. It's soooo long for no damn reason.
As a new DM and new to Roll20, this would be SUPER helpful. 
JUST DO IT !!
BUMP!
Yes! Yes! Yes! The tool would be soooooo much better with this in place. 
Yes, please
Any ETA on doing this? 
I couldn't support this idea enough, I'm VERY active on roll20 in terms of playing games and (i kind of have an addiction to making characters, which i uploaded to my vault for future use...) We desperately need a way to better organize (Preferably with folders or at the very least by a per-game system basis.. you get my vote. Come on roll 20 make this happen!
+1 voted I think.  I posted something else similar before I found this.

Edited 1599856394
This please!
yup, its a pain moving my custom npcs between games, running curse of strahd for 2 groups and have about 20 custom ones so far, its a pain to sync both games up as things stand.
+1
+1 I can't state how much I want this.  
Character Vault is very handy, but once you start filling it up, you spend ages scrolling through an endless page! Folders, collapsable tabs, search bar, any or all of these would be great.
Bump
+1 I would very much like this!
+1 Please, PLEASE implement this. I create characters for every monster I use, building up a long list of characters. Having to export them one by one to other games is beyond painful.
This should be top of the too list for upgrades
Well,maybe not tippy-top of the list of upgrades -- but very high up!
Yes Please
+1
Yes this pls
Bump
This idea really needs more love, as someone who primarily plays TTRPGs on roll20 these days, my Character Vault is a chaotic mess and i would love to be able to easily find stuff and organize things.
Bump!
Sounds like a fantastic idea!
Bump! I want this super badly.
Double Bump.  Please.  Pretty please.  
+1, I NEED IT!
Being able to select multiple characters from that giant drop-down of sheets in my main game would be really time-saving. +1
Yes, please!  We need to be able to import/export multiple characters from Roll20 adventures (between adventures) and especially to and from the Vault. Individual migration for hundreds of personally created monsters and NPCs takes Sooo long, it's almost better to recreate them each time you develop a new adventure.