Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[L5R 5] Legend of the Five Rings 5e, v0.3 feature request

I'd like to request these changes to the sheet: On the Skills tab: Add Bonus box to each skill that adds Ring Dice instead of Skill Dice; or simply change the existing Bonus box to add Ring Dice instead of Skill Dice. Reason : There are many situations where bonus Ring Dice would be added to a roll (using Void Point, many advantages/disadvantages and techniques/abilities), whereas situations that add Skill Dice are extremely rare. On the Skills tab: Add drop-down list (or number input box) to the Roll Ring/Skill Dice Buttons. This should replace the existing pop-up prompt. Reason : In the great majority of cases, players will be rolling 1 extra dice. Using dropdown/input box saves the user one click; also pop-ups don't play well with popped-out character sheet windows. On the Equipment tab: Add a Skill drop-down list to each line of Weapon entry. This should replace the existing pop-up prompt. Reason : With a few exceptions, all weapons will always use the same skill. It generally isn't something that should have to be picked every time. Additionally, the few weapons that can use multiple skills (throwable melee weapons) have different stats with different skills anyway, and are better handled as separate weapon entries. Thanks for the great work!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Make a copy of their sheet and implement changes, then go back to Roll20 and request an update.  OR request someone else to make changes if you can't
I'd do this but I have no idea how. Is there a guide on how to do it?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The name of the user name of the sheet author(s) should be listed on your game settings page where you select the sheet.&nbsp; You could try to track them down here, or you could try to contact them through github.&nbsp; If I am looking at the right sheet, you can find it here: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/L5R%205th%20Edition%20Unofficial" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/L5R%205th%20Edition%20Unofficial</a> Contacting the sheet author direct might be your best option at the moment.