Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Resource Sharing with Other Players

Hello everyone, I have a question about sharing resources. I'm forming a group to play Pathfinder 2nd Edition with, and would like to buy some material on the site to play with ( Core Rulebook , Advanced Player's Guide , probably an adventure), as well as subscribe to the Plus plan. I'm not going to be the GM of the group though, thus I would like to know if I'm going to buy gaming material and pay for a subscription is there a way to share it with the actual GM? Like, if I create the game and then pass the role of GM to another player would s/he retain the use of the features I've bought and used to create the game? Or do I need to be "co-GMing" for this to be possible? Thank you in advance for your time and answers.
You will need to create the game yourself and promote your specified player to co GM and you will need to share the rule book etc with all your players  (I dont believe you can select specific players - someone can correct me if I am wrong here). When you log into the game, you can then log in as a player so you dont see all the secret stuff.  You will need to make sure that your GM (or you) generates a landing page so that when you log in you dont end up on a map that you are not supposed to see.