Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP For Fire Emblem DnD/Weekly Wednesdays and Thursdays night games/Any level of EXP Welcome

We are looking to fill up to two spots on our Fire Emblem homebrew DnD game. The two interested have to understand that this game is primarily revolved around rp and using a system that is made to fit the style of Fire Emblem. All games out Recorded and Livestreamed as well Here and anyone is welcome to watch them here, but as i said, we are looking for up to two new members.
What edition did you base the game off of? What time do you play? and do I need knowledge of the Fire Emblem Series?
The Skills are based off of 3.5 but everything else is made from the ground up. No you dont need any EXP to play what so ever. and we play at 10pm eastern time. We have 5 members and we are looking for 2 more perment add ons
Oh sweet! I'd love to play.
im glad to hear it. Just PM me your skype info and we can get working on incorpurating you in to the group with us
i played FE on the game cube back in the day, id be intrested in the game. If your not Full on player you can add me to skype lvl80elite
Are you guys going to play tonight? I'll be there cheering Gormash on again.
Well Yes we are playing tonight, but it would be a continued game as the one from last night. We are starting a new campaign with the players attempting to create a mafia
Sweet. Even the latter one sounds interesting to me too.
Well then, you can catch the fun on stream tonight at 10pm eastern time. At least we all start getting online then