Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Video as a pop out window?

Is there a way to pop out the video into another window? I use 2 monitors and it would be great to be able to move the video off the map. I know alot of people use a 3rd party source for video and voice that would essentially achieve this, but the reason our group chose Roll20 is so we only needed to have 1 program up and running - less complication.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
At this point in time, no. You can move the video feeds around the VTT, but they cannot be disengaged from the window.
I figured as much thanks Keith...I'll add it to the suggested features forum - I doubt it will get much traction, but you never know.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think if people are going to use video outside the window, they are more likely to use a dedicated program, so yeah, you're likely right.