Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][DnD 5e][F2P][25+] - Storm King's Thunder - Tuesdays 8pm Eastern

We are forming a group for Storm King's Thunder. Please see the listing for details and to apply.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/246858/trollskull-gaming-presents-storm-kings-thunder" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/246858/trollskull-gaming-presents-storm-kings-thunder</a> Trollskull Gaming is a small group of like minded tabletop gaming enthusiasts that enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons via online tool Roll20.&nbsp; I am currently recruiting for the kick off of a fresh Storm King's Thunder. I will be assembling a group of 4-5 players to take through this adventure.&nbsp; The basics: - Tuesday evenings 8pm to 11 or 12 eastern.&nbsp; - Age 25+ - Not a set in stone rule however age is an important element of group composition and compatibility. I need you to be able to get my jokes :)&nbsp; - Tolerance; racial, sexual orientation, identity, none of it matters, you are comfortable around everyone and respectful to the things that make us individuals.&nbsp; - Willing to RP but sessions are not expected to be fully immersed. If you just describe your characters actions instead of acting them out that is completely fine as well.&nbsp; - No UA (Unearthed Arcana) - Race, class, feat etc must be found in an officially published WOTC offering. (Lucky feat is mysteriously missing from all published content in my reality.../shrug)&nbsp; - MUST and I stress MUST have a viable mic/connection. A discord interview will occur ahead of an invite and being able to communicate clearly is vital.&nbsp; - MUST be a team player. If I must, I will excuse a player disrupting the overall fun of the group. No PVP, no in-fighting etc. I will shut it down quickly. This rarely happens but has, so just to set expectations now.&nbsp; - You MUST recognize that RAW/RAI may be overruled. This is extremely important. We do not spend time arguing over rules during a session. If you disagree with something you 100% can speak up but you defer to the DM's ruling in the moment and then we discuss it afterwards if needed. I try to spend the time assembling a group that I think will work well together. I do not just take the first 4-5 that apply.&nbsp; I am willing to consider newer players if I feel like they are a good fit, it looks like one of my veterans from another campaign is interested in joining us so between the two of us we can help a new player. If you have sifted through all this and are still interested please click the link above and I will reach out to candidates I am interested in bringing into the campaign.&nbsp; I am sure I forgot something....&nbsp; Thanks all! Kingslayer

Edited 1597075771
Lots of applicants but I have not yet started reviewing in detail. If this game seems like a fit for you please follow the link and add your info. I will be reviewing soon to fill spots. This is not a first come first serve, I put effort into trying to create an (In real life) group comp that will work well together.&nbsp; Thanks for looking!&nbsp;