Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Contracting Sheet Writer

Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
We have a sheet for the Demon Gate RPG that I would like to rework. I have the HTML and CSS file all set but we are having issues getting it approved and would like to make some changes so that we can get this finished. If anyone might be interested please send me a message.

Edited 1597119523
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Unfortunately your html isnt all set. You've built the sheet using tables, and roll20 wont accept those any more - as they tell you in your pull request. You'll need to remove all the tables you use to layout the sheet, and use a different layout structure, like CSS Grid, or styled divs.

Edited 1597126084
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yes, I think my ally that originally wrote the sheet has become fed up with that, thus I must seek assistance in that endeavor for I know nothing about the craft so I am willing to pay someone to finish the work. One thing that is strange is that the sheet was given the go ahead, so it is actually usable and in the database but there were a few updates that we wanted to add that were not done so the projected halted there, and that is when we found out about them no longer accepting this style.

Edited 1597155741
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That style used to be accepted and sheets already in the database were grandfathered in, and let stand. But new sheets aren't accepted. You are submitting a new sheet (even though it is based on an already existing sheet), so it wont be accepted. If you are serious about paying for work, send me a PM and we'll discuss it. (Note that i misread the subject title as Contacting, not Contracting, and didnt realising you were looking to hire from the start.)