Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Looking for Players D&D 4e Friday 7pm EST

Hey fellow Rollplayers, We are currently looking for additional players for our Friday campaign. The game is regular, although the current campaign is steering towards its climax. The Group has been running for around a year now and this particular campaign about 2 Months. We are searching for A reliable person. A flexible person A Person with experience in the 4th edition. The next game will be tomorrow. If you are interested message me or write here in the thread. Cheers
I'd love to play! How many more sessions do you believe you will have in your campaign?
That will depend on the partys progress. I think it will be atleast 6.
Great! If I need to roll up a character, are there any limitations or anything like that? What level?
Level 6, Inherent Bonus, no magic items, all sources, all races rulewise. If you are interested I sent you an invite and you can check up on the party.

Edited 1402094234
allright i can have a char in 20 minutes if you still need me. the.deadly.twister is skype...by inherent bonuses im guessing you mean level bonus. Starting golld and if no magical items spending items for traveling items potions rations etc.? can have on mythweavers sheet in about 30 min
also whats the current party consist of?

Edited 1402094476
Simon O.
Translator
No need for the haste, I have canceled todays game :) I will sent you an invite link later tomorrow.
oh darn lol i was kinda wanting to play today. no matter lol.
cant remember my Google+ but i wanna say its my email <a href="mailto:twister1618@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">twister1618@gmail.com</a>