Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I pass damage from Its a Trap to Token-mod

I am trying to use Token-mod to update a tokens bar_1 to reflect damage from Its A Trap. in token-mod I use --set bar1_value|-TRAP_DAMAGE but I don't know how to get the damage from Its A Trap. so this doesn't work.
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
I don't know if there's a baked-in way to do that using the scripts, themselves... That's not my forte; maybe someone else will be able to tell you that... but I have a script I'm going to release in the next few days that might be able to help. Let me think about it... If I think I can pull it off, I'll use it (or something close) as an example.
Thanks. I thought that perhaps it was just me being stupid because I could almost get it to work.