Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help with a macro

Hello! Trying this with a character sheet and I am not doing it right. @{name} rolls an initiatve test [[d@{initiative}+d@{initiative2}+d@{inietrait}+{?{Plot Points|0}, d(2*?{Plot Points})}kh &{tracker}]] The last part is giving me trouble with the Plot Points. I want it to roll a d(2*plot points entered) but keep the highest between that and the ACTUAL amount of plot points entered. So if a player entered 2, it would roll a d4 and if that got a 1, it would keep the 2 from plot points.

Edited 1402020916
Figured it out. Its ugly, but functions. Took over an hour :( Nearly two. '@{name} rolls a initiatve test [[d@{initiative}+d@{initiative2}+d@{initrait}+{d(?{Plot Points|0}*2),?{Plot Points}d1}kh1 &{tracker}]]' there had to be a 'd' in the second part of the {}kh1. So I set the plot points to the AMOUNT of dice rolled, all at value 1. so if 0d1's are rolled, it turns up 0.