Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens Added to GM Layer are Not Visible

Hi all, I'm finding that in one elaborate encounter I've put together, tokens dragged from images onto the map onto the GM layer are appearing as invisible to me (the GM). They are there, and selectable, but they are not semi-opaque like they used to be, so I can't find them unless i randomly click, or drag bounding boxes to find them. The same tokens, when dragged to the token layer are visible. This happens with ALL tokens/images, not just select ones. Using Chrome (latest), new dynamic lighting. Any other info needed?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a current bug that tokens on the GM layer that are close to light-emitting tokens are getting "washed out" into invisibility. If you want to add your voice to the list, please report at  A New Light - Bug Thread - Updated Dynamic Lighting and Fog of War