Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Combine

I would like to have the result of the following macro combined into a single display. I would like to remove the space between the 2 results. Is that possible? &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=@{selected|character_name}}} {{name=Sleight of Hand}} {{type=skill}} {{feattype=vs CMD}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{sleight_of_hand}]]}} &{template:pc} {{name=Steal}} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=vs CMD}}{{roll=[[1d20+@{bab}+@{dexterity_mod}+@{attack_bonus}+2]]}} {{descflag=1}} {{desc=+2 if Sleight of Hand was successful}} As it is, this results in:
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think you'd have to turn it into the smaller multiattack version: &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=@{selected|character_name}}} {{smallname=Sleight of Hand}} {{type=skill}} {{feattype=vs CMD}} {{roll7=[[1d20+@{sleight_of_hand}]]}} {{roll8=[[1d20+@{bab}+@{dexterity_mod}+@{attack_bonus}+2]]}} {{attack=[[1]]}} {{roll7name=Sleight of Hand}} {{roll8name=Steal}} {{descflag=1}} {{desc=+2 if Sleight of Hand was successful}} I don't think you can get the full sized header roll to display twice in the one macro. You might also be able to do something with the NPC version, not sure.
Thank you, Oosh. Your suggestion did clean up output. What does the "roll7=" and "roll8=" meant for? I didn't know these were an option. Possible to number the roll results for different outputs?
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
They're the extra attacks listed under an attack action - all the numbers below that {{roll1}} to {{roll6}} are reserved for iterative attacks and you can't change the name on them: they'll always say "Attack" and ignore the {{roll1name}} property. I can't remember why I know this.... I don't even play PF :)