Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any kind of mass upload for decks?

Going to be uploading two decks that in total will have around 600 cards. Any way to upload a bunch at once?
Go to Your Library ( This link ouht to take you there , but if not, you can get there from Marketplace). Choose "Upload" from far right, and drag several files there. I don't know if there's a limit on the number of simultaneous uploads (as there is when tagging several assets at once, 30 I think). Do tell if you find one :)
Oh, but you have to create each card yourself (the API can't mass create cards at the moment either, I believe ). But it'll be faster when you don't have to upload each picture separately, but instead can drag them from library tab (your assets are auto-tagged with the filename, so search with a common string found in all of the cards' filename).
This is something that is in talks for being part of our next significant update. More information as we come to a decision...
Delicious, Nolan. Simply delicious. I can finally catch them all in one up load then!