Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Great Pendragon Campaign (anyone running it?)

It's a long shot but I keep hearing about how super awesome this one is by Greg Stafford. Just read the reviews online if you doubt me. Anyone running it or itching to run it? Signed, Mr. Longshot
I'm fixin' to run the GPC, but it will probably be October before my group can segue over. It's my personal white whale of gaming campaigns.
That might work. PM me, please.
I am running a campaign, although another person is the GM there are people are in line
No thanks.
Man, I would love to play some Pendragon. If anyone ever puts a group together, let me know!
I am all on this shit, man. If a pendragon game starts, i am right there.
I'm tempted to run The Great Pendragon Campaign (or more accurately a smidgen of it since it would take 50-150 sessions to complete) but I'm tapped out in games as a GM.
count me in for a game if anyone runs it. I was going to run a game but ran out of late night game time. I could possibly run one but it would be in afternoon or early evening EU time.
All over it myself!
ooooh oooooh oooooh pick me
I'd love to play a GMT timed Pendragon campaign too. Sounds like it'd be an interesting if rather very involved experience, heh.
It probably would take over a 125 four hour sessions to finish on average, I'm told. Most gamers do part of it.

Edited 1402711311
Roll20's saving grace in this situation is you can offload the Winter Phase and solos to the campaign forums. Even with that, from previously GMing Pendragon, I can't see knocking out a year/adventure in one session. My Swords & Wizardry group recently fit in 43 sessions over the span of a year (with holiday breaks and playing other games). So, 86 in-game years means 172 sessions - taking exactly 4 real life years to get through.
Yup. Ya gotta be committed to GPC. Heh.