Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Add new color to critical threat rolls that aren't 20s

I have a couple of characters that are use weapons with critical threat range of 15-20 and 18-20. Currently, anytime a critical threat is rolled, the die roll in chat appears green. How can I change it to a different color (dark yellow for example) when the result is a critical threat but not a natural 20?
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The only other color available is blue, for a roll containing both a CS and a CF. [[1d20cs>15cf15cf16cf17cf18cf19cf1]] This will give you a green on 20, blue on 19-15, and red on 1. There might be some API trickery to do something similar, not sure. The above does not seem to work properly with a /r roll, for some reason. Maybe the blue never shows up at all with those rolls? Not sure, I never really use them.