Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Chronicles of Darkness] Need 2-3 players to join a mini campaign to roll into a longer game. [Sat 8:30pm CDT][Streaming on Twitch]

Edited 1597734834
[Edit] Full up for now! Thank you! Hey all! We have a small group with a cool DM and we need a few more players to fill out the group.  Looking for mature, friendly roleplayers with a narrative focus. We're doing a mini campaign, 3-5 shot in World of Darkness with a cyberpunk flair. This will hopefully roll into a longer game in Mage at the end as long as the group gels. Playing over Discord and streaming on Twitch. Decent quality mic and cam required. The game is 9pm CDT, Saturdays. You'll need to be there at 8:30 CDT in order for us to set up for the stream.  Hit up the application here:  Apply to play with us! Thanks and hope to see you soon!
Interested, but you don't have a valid link!
I am also interested but you didn't post when you all play. also your link doesn't work.
That was a test. You all passed.  (No seriously, idk why it didn't take my link, but eh. :) Edited to add the times. Message me if you're still interested and I'll hook you up with the storyteller.)