Name: Welcome to Golgotha System: GURPS 4E Platform: Discord/Roll20, voice Day and Time: Tuesdays, weekly, start time to be set between 17:00 and 18:00 GMT, first game on the 25th of August Player count: 3 to 5  Game set in 1872 in the town of Golgotha, Nevada (being a talentless hack, I steal most of my ideas, including the setting, nicked from the books by R. S. Belcher). Golgotha started as a boomtown, mining silver, but the mines went bust, and it is slowly dying. The characters had their lives once saved by a mysterious organization which in return now asks them to relocate to Golgotha. Shit is going to hit the fan in town soon, and the organization is interested in keeping the town standing.  Game is planned in a “monster of the week” style with overarching plotline in the background. A lot of the NPCs (mostly stolen from Belcher) will have secrets, and uncovering those secrets is also a major part of the game. There will be mystical elements, and a lot of those, but most people live their whole life not encountering the supernatural.  As for GURPS, I tend to run it fast and loose, usually hand-waiving stuff if it would take a lot of time to look something up. And sometimes the story should and will trump the rules, so if you are extremely stringent about the rules – this might not be the game for you. Previous experience with GURPS not required. I will provide assistance with character generation and acquainting people with the rules.  To apply you need to have a working microphone, be available in at the set gate and time, and not have read the Golgotha series (or you will get a lot of stuff spoiled). We’ll find a suitable time to have a voice call with every applicant to discuss the details. Feel free to message me if you are interested.