Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Keyboard shortcut on mouse over - please

Short and sweet - can I please ask that when I hover over the bar in the top left, the appropriate keyboard shortcut is shown?  Im too old to remember it myself.  Ctl-L I get. I dont remember the shortcuts to change layer for example. And going to Dynamic lighting in order to move a door is a pain... 
Oops 1 forum too high, can some nice admin shift this to the Ideas forum? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Colin. The easiest way is to click "Report" on your first post, and submit the request there.
done thanks Keith
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .