Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Edition of Malifaux ...

Is anyone building a How To guide so I can make it a thing for my players, or do I need to blaze that trail myself?  I cant see anything Malifaux related ready, so Character sheets etc would all need creating from scratch? 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Roll20 Character sheets are created in HTML/CSS +JavaScript(optional). If you want to make a try at creating them, check Building Character Sheets . Best idea would be to start with the code of one of the sheet templates or a character sheet that is similar to the one you're looking for to create. Go through this checklist and answer the questions you can, we can give you suggestions and examples of relevant sheets or code snippets. Whether you end up trying to create it yourself, or post in the Sheet Request thread, going through the checklist above and answering the question will make it easier and lower the bar for people being able/willing to help you. People are more willing to help you if you front them the information about the system/character sheet.