Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Show Bar 1 as a game setting default

Hey Team- I am trying to change the setting of my 5e game so that the players can see Bar 1 (hp) for all enemy tokens. Of course, I can make the hp bar for them visible by adjusting it token by token, but I would like them to be able to see it as a default setting. I do not see it in Game Settings before I launch the game. Thank you in advance.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The game setting window has flip down buttons for a lot of subsections. Once you set the defaults, you apply them in game with the "Apply Settings" button on the settings tab, near the bottom. It will affect everything but saved default tokens.
You are the man, Keith. Thanks so much. Been gone for a few years and the rust is showing.