Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

BG:DIA Hellfire Orb

How much damage does Oliathus's hellfire orb do, and why is it fire/necrotic in the book(and in most of the sources I have checked) and slashing / necrotic in the damage block? I suspect it was simply a weird error that happened, but I just wanted to keep y'all updated on the weird stuff. ATTACK : <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right fullcrit" title=" Rolling 1d20+(11+0) = ( 20 )+(11+0)">31 | 30 (I totally critted this!) (To GM): DAMAGE: 13 + 9 slashing + 5 + <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 4d8+0 = ( 4 + 6 + 3 + 3 )+0">16 necrotic The death knight hurls a magical ball of fire that explodes at a point it can see within 120 feet of it. Each creature in a 20-foot-radius sphere centered on that point must make a DC 18 Dexterity saving throw. The sphere spreads around corners. A creature takes 35 (10d6) fire damage and 35 (10d6) necrotic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Rainbow Ampersand! The dev team has requested that bugs like this in a marketplace module be filed as a&nbsp; Help Center Request . It will be seen and logged there, and a ticket made. It looks like the Compendium Death Knight only has a description of the attack (it should be fully filled in but wasn't), and the adjustments made to correct this for DiA missed the damage type.
If they care, they will. if they don't ...meh.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That works both ways. If you care, then you can report in a way that it can be seen and fixed. If you don't, then... :)