Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I've developed a Good Society character sheet from a different current character sheet and have a question about publishing it

MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, My HTML & etc skills are still in their infancy and so I usually take another character sheet and modify it for what I want. So I developed a Good Society character sheet from the official Roll20 13th Age character sheet and wonder if it's OK to publish on GitHub. /Matt
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes it is. All sheets published on the roll20 github have a license that says its alright for other users to reuse them.  There are a few sheets that use the official roll20 D&D 5e sheet as a base, so you wont be anywhere near the first person to do this. In fact, it's commonly suggested as a way to develop your skills- take a sheet someone else has published on the repo, and use that as your starting point.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
GiGs said: Yes it is. All sheets published on the roll20 github have a license that says its alright for other users to reuse them.  There are a few sheets that use the official roll20 D&D 5e sheet as a base, so you wont be anywhere near the first person to do this. In fact, it's commonly suggested as a way to develop your skills- take a sheet someone else has published on the repo, and use that as your starting point. Hello GiGs, Thank you for your kind response.  I will finish up my sheet and submit it. /Matt