Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help For Roll20AMHelper.js

I've been running&nbsp;Nick Olivo's&nbsp;Roll20AMHelper.js script (<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDadzHldaqA" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDadzHldaqA</a>) and it works great, but I have one problem with it that I can't seem to fix. When I run it with a Powercard healing macro, the sound for it plays fine the first time. However, Roll20 will then rebuild the playlist and the permission for the file used will be locked again. I then have to manually unlock the sound to use the macro again. If I have Roll20AMHelper deactivated, I don't have the problem. For illustrative purposes, I've included the following pictures: After using the powercard Macro: The&nbsp; error message that follows the second time I try to use it: And here's the macro I'm using: !power {{ --charid|@{selected|character_id} --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|cure wounds --emote| @{selected|character_name} Drinks A Potion Of Supreme Healing.&nbsp; --|[[ [$R] 10d4 + 20 ]] *HP Points Recovered* --alterbar1| _target|@{target||token_id} _bar|3 _amount|[^R] --vfx_opt|@{selected|token_id} holy-nova }} Like I said, ROll20AMHelper still works, but it's kind of a pain to have to manually allow player permission for the cure wounds sound effect every time I use it.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can unlock the track from within Roll20AM.&nbsp; There's a security icon that enables unlock so you don't need to override each time.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thanks Victor for the reply. I do know that I can go back into Roll20AM and unlock each track individually and that I could even build a macro for unlocking the track. What I'm wondering if there was a way to modify Roll20AMHelper in a way that returned the Roll20AM playlist back to the state that it was prior to when Roll20AMHelper rebuilds the playlist. Every time I use a macro that launches a sound, Roll20AmHelper rebuilds the playlist, and then I have to manually unlock the track. I was wondering if there was a way to prevent that from happening.&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I did Roll20AM but I wasn't even aware there was a helper script prior to today.&nbsp; You'll need to reach out to whoever did it.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Yeah, I've since reached out to the script's author since I've posted this topic. I guess I'll see if there's anything that can be done through the API. Btw, Roll20AM is a great script. My games wouldn't be the same without it.&nbsp;