Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API For Updated Dynamic Lighting?

Are there API that adjusts the updated Dynamic Lighting? Are old API compatible with the updated dynamic lighting?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Token-mod can address all UDL features that have been so far exposed to the API.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
UniversalVTTImporter also works with UDL.  Torch has some issues with UDL that I still need to work out.  Are there particular old scripts that you are interested in using that do not support UDL?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The One-Way Dynamic Lighting script is agnostic about the DL settings since it is only concerned with the layer placement of paths. So, it's compatible with both LDL and UDL. :)

Edited 1598915260
Yeah as Keith mentioned The Aaron made a fantastic mod called Tokenmod. if you make a macro you can adjust the tokens lighting effects with a drop down menu.  ?{ Light/Vision options: |Normal vision,!token-mod --set light_radius#1 light_dimradius#0 --on light_otherplayers |Off,!token-mod --set light_radius#0 light_dimradius#0 --off light_otherplayers |Darkvision,!token-mod --set light_radius#60 light_dimradius#=-5 --off light_otherplayers |Candle,!token-mod --set light_radius#10 light_dimradius#7 --on light_otherplayers |Lamp,!token-mod --set light_radius#30 light_dimradius#17 --on light_otherplayers |Torch/Light Cantrip,!token-mod --set light_radius#40 light_dimradius#22 --on light_otherplayers |Hooded Lantern/Bonfire,!token-mod --set light_radius#60 light_dimradius#31 --on light_otherplayers |Daylight Spell,!token-mod --set light_radius#120 light_dimradius#61 --on light_otherplayers }
Thank you all, I didn't realize I could do all that with TokenMod