Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sunday Night 7:00 PM CDT Two Players for 5E

This campaign seeks two Role Players to replace two players whose real lives have forced them to switch to another one of my games. If you are looking for a great game with a reliable DM who will always be there pending crucial real life issues, and it's FREE, well here it is! ONE HUGE HOUSE RULE HOWEVER MUST BE MENTIONED: The Permanent Death Rule... Permanent Death Rule: If you are reduced to 0 Hit Points, you must make an Immediate Death Save (Flat Check DC 10), Fail and YOU DIE! Succeed and you make another Flat Check, if you make the second you Gain 1 Hit Point and are Back in Action, Fail the second and you are Stable but unconscious! This harsh rule is to help bring back that old school flavor of earlier versions and move away from the Video Game mentality of characters who are never ever in any real danger. The only other restriction is that it is PHB only and Abilities are Rolled 4d6 keep best three no rerolls. Do you have what it takes? If you are Seriously Interested, Post a simple Character Concept (Dwarf Warlock, Human Rogue, Dragonborn Bard), etc) and your AGE here or Follow the Listing Link and Post your info there.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/235531/sunday-dandd-magic-gone-amiss" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/235531/sunday-dandd-magic-gone-amiss</a> Don't bother if you are an unreliable, immature, number crunching, murder hobo.
Session tonight, still needs a player or two...
Character would depend entirely on what rolls I get, but I'm willing to attempt pretty much anything except a bard. I'm 32
Are you still looking for players&nbsp;