Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

is pathfinder sheet wrong, or am I?

I have created a wayang rogue of first level with a dex of 16 (14 in the main tab, and a +2 race adjustment in the configuration tab.) The main page shows correctly an adjustment of +3. On the pathfinder sheet, I have set the melee ability to use dex for weapon finesse. I have set my first level of rogue to have a bab of +0 When I create a dagger attack. I think it should be +4; +3 for dex and +1 for small size. But my sheet is giving me a +5. Like wise when I created a thrown dagger attack and gave it a bonus of +1 for point blank which should net me a +5, but it is giving me a +6.
Which character sheet are you using? Is this PF1 or PF2?
Pf1.  It's the default sheet when the dm creates a Pathfinder game. If you can tell me how to get a title or something off the sheet and can give you more info about it. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Maybe the documentation have some clues: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official</a> (I don't know the sheet, but know there is documentation for it)
I figured it out - user error. Thanks for looking.
Cool. Had to ask about which sheet. I also use the default PF1 sheet, but there are others and each are unique to the other on how they are programmed. I've ran into similar situations with the default PF1 sheet is not calculating correctly. I found that sometimes the bonuses that appear at the bottom of the weapon block (used with buffs and conditions most of the time) will not clear themselves, getting stuck, and they have to be manually deleted.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Dan G. said: Pf1.&nbsp; It's the default sheet when the dm creates a Pathfinder game. If you can tell me how to get a title or something off the sheet and can give you more info about it.&nbsp; There really isn't a "default" sheet.&nbsp; A game creator must choose(or run a game without a sheet...) a character sheet template when creating the game.&nbsp; There are multiple Pathfinder 1e sheets available, so it's always important to post which sheet you are using. @Craig Not sure if you are using the Pathfinder Community Sheet.., if so, the sheet includes a "recalc" button at the top of the sheet that you can try if you notice any attributes that do not seem to be correct.