Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

504 Errors in Looking for Players Listing

I've been trying to add a Looking for Players listing for my campaign. Every time I do I get a 504 error at some point in the process, sometimes when going to the Add Listing form, but most often when actually trying to add the lising.
I just got the same error. I'll let the Devs know.
Should be fixed now.
Thanks Riley.
I am getting that error now when I click "Looking for Group" and when I try to go to "Looking for Players Listing" on any campaign.
I am as well. :(
Yeah, same as well.
1402890532
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I got the error trying to look at my game's chat archive just now.
Im getting the 504 error. I just got accepted to a group :(
Same here
We are currently looking into it.
Combining all these threads: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/933870/504-errors-slash-connectivity-issues/#post-933870" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/933870/504-errors-slash-connectivity-issues/#post-933870</a>