Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Modern Military Assets in prep for Twilight 2000 release 2021

Hello creators and fellow users, I am looking for assets in the market place for modern military cold war era. Nato and Warsaw pact. Post atomic war civilians and props. Armored vehicles, wrecks and whole. I am only finding smatterings of odd modern or early. I'm starting to prep and and want to have time to get some assets for the release of the KS Twilight-2000 4th ed, rpg game suppposed to be released in june 2021ish??! I plan on running a game, so any help in finding existing assets, my marketplace search-fu is not strong, would be apreciated. Also, i guess this could be a request to creators, if they have time, to toss some sets together.
Right I was looking yesterday, there are a bunch of soldiers that might work but nothing that really fits.
Ya , same, Im looking for Top-Down assets, not tokenized.

Edited 1599144376
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Search in your Library for “vehicle” to find all the free tokens.