Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Returning player looking for ongoing campaign group

Hi all I am itching to play again after a lengthy life break, having approx 10 years experience playing (although much of that AD&D 2nd Edition). I have voice/video/discord where applicable, and am very flexible on times although weekdays/evenings might work best. Flexible on timezone GMT +/- 5 hours ish. Enjoy a mix of Narrative/RP based games with combat, slightly/moderately in favour of RP. Like to help contribute to interesting storylines and play well to character role/story/alignment without making the DM's life completely hell. Happy to be openminded on character selection so that it would complement existing group, although i do have in mind a couple of characters i'd like to play. Discord is droptune#9111 if you want to chat, or reply here. Thankyou.
Sent a Discord Invite