Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Images in character sheet biography are way too small

Edited 1599156304
Hello everyone, Recently I have been trying to import images for my campaign characters. We have ordered fan-art from an artist and everything, were quite happy with the result, but there is a problem, when I upload them to my Roll20 Character Sheets, they are ridiculously small, beyond detail, here's a preview : I have tried with images of different resolutions, from 4500*2627 to 1350*788, but nothing changes. I get that it probably has to do with the shape of the image, since when I try to upload images with bigger height than width, they appear bigger. Is there a known fix, solution or some tips to solve the issue ? It's a bit of a bummer that large images get reduced to the point of being almost unrecognizable. Thanks in advance, Boris.
In the Bio & Info tab the avatar image is shown with a maximum width of 250 pixels. If you want to show a larger picture, you can include it in the Bio & Info text box.